1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

1.062 - DS - Cargo ships set to no yet exploration ships still appearing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by demolish50, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. demolish50

demolish50 Senior Engineer

Its in the title!

2. rogeriocamorim

rogeriocamorim Apprentice Engineer

Cargo ships and exploration ships are diferent things.

3. Whiplash

Whiplash Trainee Engineer

No, in the settings there is only one option that enables both the user/Keen generated ships/stations as well as the more traditional 'cargo ships' NPC's that have been around for a while. For the sake of the OP's post these are one and the same.

4. demolish50

It clearly shows in the video you can turn them off, but you cant.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Master Engineer

I have yet to see any player made ships and I have hunted for them for quite a few hours now.... they are either too hard to find... or they aren't there at all.

Yes I have them turned on.

6. demolish50

Open up your world in setoolbox and look. I have a couple dozen in my 200k world, and I don't want them.

7. demolish50

8. Lambert514

Lambert514 Trainee Engineer

I have found an exploration ship on one server map, but when trying to take it over, was not able to recharge or re-spawn at the ship even when transferred to me. It shows up in the list but when re-spawn button is clicked, nothing happens.

9. rogeriocamorim

rogeriocamorim Apprentice Engineer

I notice that too. I would like to use the new patch on mine server but without cargo ships and exploration ships. But even with cargo ships off, the explorer ships show up.

10. Geneticus

Geneticus Senior Engineer

Maybe the setting isn't on or off for both but rather a toggle between one or the other... I have cargo checked but have no ships or stations in my world, just the normal cargo ships. Same in SE toolbox

11. demolish50

Hrmmm, that would be terribly stupid.

12. MegaMiner

MegaMiner Junior Engineer

I have them off now, but they were on when I created the game, The exploration ships are spawned like asteroids. I'd like ot remove them, entirely, Ive looked at them ( spawned in a game with SE Toolbox) and they are mostly laggy garbage. Some of the small ships are interesting, but the big ships are total crap in my opinion.

13. Phand

Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

reporting it. I am not sure whether this is bug, though. It might have been just omitted or it may be design decision. We will see. Thank you for report.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.