1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

Ice is stone on alien planet

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KageJ, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. KageJ

KageJ Guest

Playing a new survival world on the Alien planet and unable to get hydrogen because ice lakes are stone.

GPS coords in "Solar system" world: GPS:Lake:71837.27:130737.9:5745550.5:

[​IMG]

2. Nick_A

Nick_A Trainee Engineer

That is worrying.

3. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Trainee Engineer

Didn't you put up a video of that? Unless Ice is brown on that planet, you aren't mining ice. You are in fact mining stone.

4. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Senior Engineer

when things go bad on an alien planet.....spiders appear....i can see on to the left....

try to get a video up if you can.
    bandicam could be useful even its trial would be proof enough.

5. SilentShadow

SilentShadow Apprentice Engineer

The lakes are stone for me too, but I'm relatively new to Allen planet. Is thought it was something to make life difficult.

6. Nick_A

Nick_A Trainee Engineer

That is what the ice is supposed to look like.

7. Forcedminer

if oxygen is a concern on an alien planet stick an airvent on an oxygen tank and set the airvent to depressurize.

it'll suck in the trace amounts of oxygen and once hooked up to a medi-center or also by sticking an oxygen bottle in the oxygen tank you can refill your oxygen that way.

but more realistically you need ice for the hydrogen to get away from the spiders. :p

8. tyriael_soban

tyriael_soban Apprentice Engineer

Ive made the mistake of posting this as a bug and been laughed at for it; all lakes on the alien world are supposed to be stone, the only places you will find ice are on the tops of large hills and mountains, or on the polar caps of the alien planet (ice is up to 70m thick there in places)

9. Forcedminer

its been forever since i've been on an alien planet...really need to revisit one and get mauled by the spiders....

Like i don't even know if we can still loot the spiders.......didn't mind them though...they were tough b**tards but you can actually land on top of them and grind them to death.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.