1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Spotlight no front directional lighting on large grid

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AronKrasus, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. AronKrasus

AronKrasus Trainee Engineer

Hi,

the only direction of the spotlight which doesn't lighting is frontward on large grid.
    Respectively, the emitter of the bulb in lighting direction on every ground or blocks.
    All other directions work fine.

regards AronKrasus

2. uniform300

uniform300 Trainee Engineer

Same here that is except my spotlight only effects lights within a certain raidus of me
    --- Automerge ---
    I have pics if u want too see msg me on steam:uniform300 or if it lets u can look it up on my steam public page.
    --- Automerge ---
    also I know for a fact it aint a mod cause I copy the world and disabled all mods and nothing with the bug changes

3. Dawnkeeper

Dawnkeeper Apprentice Engineer

I have the same bug with version Ver 1.180.2. Lighting in front of a spotlight works fine as long as you don't get too far away from it.
    So you might stand in front of a correctly lit wall; walk towards it and suddenly it's all black again.

4. hlws

hlws Tester Staff

Hi guys,
    this is a problem with more distant LOD model of the spotlight, which covers the beam.. It is reported to the programmers. Thank you very much for your feedback and have a nice day :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.