1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Oxygen/hydrogenot working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lagndon84, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lagndon84

Lagndon84 Trainee Engineer

Build a large ship mirrored on centre line, oxygen generators fill tank that are directly connected but will not fill if there is a conveyor junction in between. Also have a problem where cockpit has o2 but will not fill engineers tank, I have installed 5 cockpits around ship to see where problem is. 2 cockpit are sitting on conveyor junctions separated by 1 conveyor, 1 cockpit has o2 the other does not. Install 10 hydrogen thrusters and only 1 gets hydrogen, they are mirrored so there isn't a reason I can see why only 1 works.

2. hlws

hlws Tester Staff

Hi,
    Please, can you upload blueprint of your ship? It would be much helpful in order to examine the issue better.
    Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day :)

3. Lagndon84

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=957292697&searchtext=beam+drill+miner

i have changed how thrusters get hydrogen(worked around problem) and removed rear cockpits on large cargo containers and behind rear cock pit, today i reinstalled them and they are working. The front cockpit still isnt getting oxygen curious as to why it doesnt get any as i have another ship that has a cockpit upstream of sorters and it gets oxygen.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=957328959&searchtext=proto+beam+drill+miner

this front cockpit works

4. hlws

hlws Tester Staff

Hi,
    Thanks for uploading the blueprint, but the blueprint has some mods which I am missing. Can you upload modless version of the ship, or upload it as world? Thank you very much.

5. Lagndon84

The issue seems to be resolved when the hydrogen tanks would not fill bottles automatically, now they fill bottles and rear cockpits all work.

6. hlws

hlws Tester Staff

Glad to hear that. Thank you very much for your feedback.
    Have a nice day :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.