1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Update 1.182.0 memory leak.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Technomage, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Technomage

Technomage Trainee Engineer

As of update 1.182.0 Space Engineers is maxing my memory out and freezing up my computer forcing a hard reset.

This issue only occurs on multiplayer servers with single player running properly.
    I have tested this several times while watching my system resources and SE rapidly climbs up to 16.0 GB.
    Issue occurs on multiplayer map load at re spawn screen.

System Specs
    AMD FX 8320 Eight core. 3.50 GHz
    AMD Radeon R9 200 series.
    16 GB Ram.

2. XkyDiver

XkyDiver Apprentice Engineer

Seconding this. Dedicated Server itself does not crash and seems to run fine, but clients who connect suffer ballooning resource use until the computer freezes. Happened to me twice today, both times taking ~40 minutes to become unplayable.

3. Claark

Claark Trainee Engineer

I experienced the same issue playing the tutorial after loading a few times.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.