1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

[1.183.1]Planets do not load.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MajorTom, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MajorTom

MajorTom Apprentice Engineer

Something you've changed in the game code for this week's release has broken the existing Planets in more than one of my Worlds.

Loaded my savegames and I see this instead of the valley they should be seated in.
    [​IMG]

I can confirm this is a coding issue, as a check with SEToolbox confirms that the planet is indeed actually present within the World.

2. tyriael_soban

tyriael_soban Apprentice Engineer

Im getting this with blocks on my ships and grinding them down and repairing fixes them, but im talking dozens of blocks over a 1-2k block build ... no way im rewelding all that in a survival world, non-vanilla planets do not seem to be affected but something is also off with some visual script campaign functions used in the veles system mission on workshop, bits and pieces dont work, the distress signal vanishes sometime during play and im not sure if its caused by the pods or not ...

3. MajorTom

MajorTom Apprentice Engineer

While this world does indeed have a sizeable number of mods, none of them are terrain-based. The planet itself is a pure vanilla creation.

4. Baalrog

Baalrog Apprentice Engineer

My "earth" and all other planets disappeared today. There's random asteroids in their place. I have about 30 block mods, no planet based mods. The wheels on the car I was in when I logged are gone too.

5. xiojade

xiojade Trainee Engineer

Same problem as of 1.183.1. woke up this morning to this on our Dedicated Server.

[​IMG]

That'll teach us for settling on Alderaan.

6. NikolasMarch

NikolasMarch Junior Engineer

haha alderaan,,, anyway, have you checked the planet's .vx2 filename length? this has sometimes been the reason for planets not loading

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.