1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

1.184.604 Assembler fetching problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cassey, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cassey

Cassey Apprentice Engineer

Although assemblers overfetching/being pushed excessive ores has been a problem forever (where the assemblers inventory is filled to 1000/1000), it can generally be cleared by removing the excess material (typically iron ingots or something else being refined).

Today I found 7.4K of iron ingots in an assembler, and the moment I move those ingots into a cargo bin, it refills. I have no arc furnaces currently processing any iron, and have moved all of the arc furnaces iron ingot inventory into open large cargo containers. Still the assembler is fetching 7.4K of iron ingots and then hanging, since it runs out of room. (No refineries are allowed to process iron, so the arc furnances would be the only source of ingots being pushed). Clearly the assembler is PULLING these ingot and maxing itself out.

This problem was first seen in the pre-Halloween release. Upgrading to the Halloween release did not resolve it.

Zip of gamefiles at https://puu.sh/ybPQo/a12ab609e8.zip

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. tyriael_soban

tyriael_soban Apprentice Engineer

I've got a heavily modded world and while im not having problems with assemblers being full of ore, or ingots ... i am having trouble with them fetching, well, anything ... i'll queue up an order of parts and the assembler does nothing save for clicking into action and then dying, if i want it to work i have to manually move all the gear i want.
    i suspect its a mod, but due to load times and the sheer number of mods id have to fiddle with, i havnt got the inclination to test them all by hand spending hours waiting for this game to open my world because i dared to open pandoras box of modding ...

3. Roxette

Roxette Senior Engineer

It's probably not a mod. Assemblers are pretty borked (yet again) in the current version, in multiplayer at least.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.