1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

meteor storm make intense freeze

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Weraqz, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Weraqz

Weraqz Trainee Engineer

2. GameGibu

GameGibu Trainee Engineer

3. TripleSixPeasant

TripleSixPeasant Trainee Engineer

There are no steps involved. Start a game with meteor showers turned on - 10 minutes in the game becomes unplayable - freezing for 2-3 seconds every 15-30 second on my GTX 1080. I should add that Shift+F1 displays the Physics warning: "Too many objects interacting with each other" every time the freeze happens.

Also, staring a game with no meteor showers completely eliminates the freezing problem.

4. XkyDiver

XkyDiver Apprentice Engineer

I'm experiencing the same thing. I started a new game with the Armageddon settings, to work toward the five hours achievement... Things started smoothly enough, but as more and more meteors struck, the game paused longer and longer.

At first I thought it was the voxel data getting more and more complex, but now I'm less sure.

5. Zhiila

Zhiila Tester Staff

I already noticed this as well, it's reported and we will look on it.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.