1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Boulders / VoxelMaterialChanges.sbc Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Valikai, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Valikai

Valikai Trainee Engineer

Reproduction Rate: 10 out of 10
    Affected Version: 1.186.301

Reproduction steps:
    Load any planetary based easy start and look at any of the surface boulders that spawn.

Observed behavior:
    All stones are loading in with default Stone and Iron, instead of having any form of variety as dictated in the VoxelMaterialChanges.sbc. This is occurring with both vanilla and modded boulders.

Expected behavior:
    These boulders should be using the VoxelMaterialChanges.sbc to allow for custom ores and stones to be spawned, eg Iron -> Nickel, making a stone boulder with Nickel inside.

2. Reaper024

Reaper024 Trainee Engineer

I've been having the same issue, glad I'm not the only one.

3. [MEC] Dr.Thunder7

[MEC] Dr.Thunder7 Trainee Engineer

Same issue. Doesn't matter if its a new world or an old world modded or an easy start. Every rock is iron

4. hlws

hlws Tester Staff

Hi guys,
    Thank you very much for your feedback. The issue has been reported :)
    Have a nice day.

5. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Senior Engineer

gahhh......after about 3 hours of rovering and jetpacking around i thought i was just really really really unlucky. :(

6. Reaper024

Reaper024 Trainee Engineer

Just out of curiosity, is there any sort of update you can provide? Feedback would be appreciated, it sounds like a relatively simple issue, so was disappointing to not see it earlier in the update, but understandable if its an issue with a more core system. Any info you could provide would be great :D

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.