1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Xbox One Part Suggestion, Swivel Mount

Discussion in 'General' started by GuardianReaper0, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. GuardianReaper0

GuardianReaper0 Trainee Engineer

Hey Devs, I hope this reaches you. I love the game, been playing in the Beta and gifted the game to my buddy so we can play together, it’s a great game.

Anyways, as I’m sure you are aware, the game is quite a bit more difficult to play on Xbox than on PC as far as controls. I’ve tried making useful drilling and welding rigs and as it is, that is extremely difficult, especially with only 4 hot bar slots within a cockpit.
    My suggestion is to make a connector piece similar to the turreted weapons. With both a conveyor connection in the base, as well as a conveyor connection where the weapon would normally be. And treat it as a remote cockpit with its own 4 hot bar slots.
    This would open up a whole new world of opportunities for drilling, welding, grinding, connecting, etc. Even using it with a piece of landing gear to attach to a crane and move things around a little easier.
    Hope you give this some thought, it could really increase the playability of the game on console.

2. TodesRitter

TodesRitter Moderator

3. GuardianReaper0

GuardianReaper0 Trainee Engineer

I tried finding where to post it there and was not having any luck. I’m using forums on my phone and it doesn’t seem like the interface was set up to well to be mobile friendly. I’ll see if I can access with a computer soon and move it with that.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.