Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Сценарий 2 # Scenario 2

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by lexx174, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. lexx174 Trainee Engineer

При запуске второго сценария игра вылетает((
    #
    When you run the second scenario the game crashes ((

2. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

i have the same problem... :( even a reinstall of the game did not help... but a report was send automaticly to keen...

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  3. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

please add crash log into reprot. Without it I have no idea what is wrong and I cannot reproduce it on my PC. Thank you.

4. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

here is the log file:

5. Phand Master Engineer

Oh, thank you. We are trying to kill this bug from Friday, but no repro yet. At least we know that this is happening right after loading the scenario. Edit: could you be so kind and write down your PC spec? We can try to run it on similar PC and see what will happen. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Phand Master Engineer

Oh and please try to verify the game cache and install latest drivers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

ok... specs are:
    CPU: i7 2600 @ 3,4 GHz (Sandy Bridge)
    GPU: GeForce GTX 760 2 GB Ram
    RAM: 4 x 4 GB @ 1333 MHz (16GB)
    Win7 64bit

It's a system from lenovo (from 2011) and i upgraded it last year with more RAM and a new GeForce so i could enjoy playing SE. I reinstalled the whole game this noon and with the drivers... i will check them when i'm back from work... ;)

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  8. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

... so i checked all drivers with drivebooster and it found 3, that were out of date, including the grafics driver. It updated all and after that, i tryed the second scenario again, but it didn't work -> again crash to desktop... :confused:

9. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

... so after the recent update, the second scenario will now load, but there is no projector to be found, so you can't weld the ships like in the update video shown...

Edit: when i'm back from work, i will take a screenshot from the massage at the beginning and post it...

10. Enkidu Apprentice Engineer

here the massage that apeared shortly after mission start: [​IMG]

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.