Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Туярес Мачинеры - Tuyares Machinery | Tanks topic /// 3 In total.

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Fab, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Fab Apprentice Engineer

Logo soon.

Land-based vehicles:

[​IMG]

SU-200E SPG
    Specifications:

Mass: 140 tons

Vertical Turret Drive: Yes
    Horizontal Turret Drive: Yes
    Armor: 5/3/3 (blocks per side: [Front] [Sides] [Back])
    Turret Armor: 2/1/0
    Chassis Weaponry: 1x MG
    Turret Weaponry: 1x MG, 2x Rocket Launcher

Role
    this SPG (Self-propelled gun) is used to destroy heavy station defenses and to support marines in it's interior. It also have a medium cargo pod in it's interior allowing a large magazine amount to re-supply another tank or troops, not counting the 6 wheels in its side to perform field repairs.

--------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

IS-5 Medium Tank
    Specifications:

Mass: 60 tons
    Armor: 3/2/2
    Turret Armor: 1/2/1
    Chassis Weaponry: 1x MG, 1x Rocket launcher
    Turret Weaponry: 1x MG, 1x Rocket Launcher

Role
    This tank is used to assault asteroid bases by being dropped at the hangar, using it's weaponry to support infantry and to destroy doors and fortifications, in some cases, as a mobile defense platform.

[​IMG]

TMFB-34 Heavy Tank
    Specifications:

Mass: 220 tons
    Armor: 6/4/2
    Turret Armor: 2/3/3
    Chassis Weaponry: 1x MG
    Turret Weaponry: 1x MG, 2x Rocket Launcher

Role
    it is as big as the station it is supposed to raid. it's frontal armor is unreal, making it the perfect choice for frontal assault. But, it's so heavy and devastating that it can even sink in light armor blocks, leaving destruction behind, and probably, itself.

More soon!

2. Fab Apprentice Engineer

Bump.

3. Fab Apprentice Engineer

[​IMG]
    Finished the design of TMFB-34. the turret machinegun is now reloadable, and added a new entrance to the turret. As well, repaired the model from previous experiences and increased the limit of the horizontal drive my deleting a few blocks.

4. Fab Apprentice Engineer

this forum is a true wasteland.

5. Ralirashi Apprentice Engineer

Or people just aren't impressed with your designs....
    I mean it doesn't look like you're even trying to minimize the size of those turrets. These tanks remind me of TOG II, which is just a whale.

6. damoran Junior Engineer

first off, if people are not commenting they either don't like your stuff and are being polite or your presentation may be an obstacle in our ability to appreciate it.

your screenshots are heavily filtered which might give it a neat effect but I can't see your ship very well. try adding additional images so we can view the work rather than a photoshopped graphic.

I sort of like the look of the APC but I can't really see how it looks from the side or the top etc.

also give a link to the map download so we can check it out in game unless you are opposed to sharing in which case you just want to hear "aww man that is so cool" and be on your way. if you genuinely want feedback you might consider it common sense.

7. Fragman Apprentice Engineer

Awful desing, awful screenshots. This tread is awful!

8. paswert Junior Engineer

Bit mean, even if it's a joke. If you want to comment on these metal boxes at least be constructive by saying that they look like metal boxes.

Seriously your stuff is very big and boxy, we really need caterpillar tracks for ships.

9. Fab Apprentice Engineer

you have to learn that performance is better than how it looks. These perform nice on their roles, and not do to a fashion show.

10. Fab Apprentice Engineer

I tried the maximum to minimize their size, but it's Keen's fault. block collision when placing is just bad.

I could make them more compact but the game is very intolerant when it comes to block space.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.