Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01.106.006] DS x64 - Still no Hydrogen filling Jet Packs on my DS Server 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Soulthule, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

It doesn't matter what anyone does, H2 will not recharge in our jet packs. 2 weeks now. Everything else will work through medbays and cockpits. We have to commit suicide and restart.

2. Kazyn Trainee Engineer

Still having the same issue here as well. Applies to locally hosted games as well, not just DS's.

3. DaveAllen10 Trainee Engineer

I think it works. If you sit in a small ship cockpit and put a chunk of ice into your oxygen generator, your suit's H2 will refill. You dont need a hydrogen tank connection either, unless you plan to store the hydrogen.

If you are talking about the medbay, you need to attach a hydrogen tank.

4. Lithorn Trainee Engineer

Hyrdro tank attached to medbay, still wont work, ship cockpit didnt work either

5. Captain Ham Trainee Engineer

I'm having the exact same problem on a local hosted server. My friend's hosting and he doesn't have the issue, but I do. They REALLY need to fix this.

6. yrogerg77 Trainee Engineer

This super annoying bug has been plaguing me for a few weeks now whenever I log into my friend's server. This only seems to happen for the remotely connected players because my friend had no problem with refilling hydrogen when hosting the map, but the only way I have to refill my suit's hydrogen is to respawn. PLEASE FIX KEEN!

7. Arid Trainee Engineer

So we're still loving backspace button?

8. procyon1980 Trainee Engineer

The line with the level of hydrogen disappears from the left window when removing the helmet. And not displayed further and not working until rollback whole server. So, it looks like a no-jetpack or pressure-useless patch.)

Update: there are some problems with mods, clean vanilla works correct with helmet, but still no hydrogen refilling.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  9. OI Steven Trainee Engineer

Everyone on our DS is having the same issue, backspace is the only option once the hydrogen runs out.

10. procyon1980 Trainee Engineer

In addition: when respawning with cryo (connected to h\b), hydrogen takes to 100%.

11. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

I will check it out. Thank you! :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. PsicoPato Senior Engineer

Can recomend you guys to try new worlds? My old save was having this isue, when creating a new one i am able to refill hydrogen from medbays, cryopods and cockpits.

13. Kazyn Trainee Engineer

I will attempt to try a new world tomorrow when a friend of mine is around to try it.

14. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

I usually do because all of the forward moving bugs, however I don't remember if I did on this one. I can only handle dealing with cranky whiny players when their map gets changed.:eek:

15. procyon1980 Trainee Engineer

Still not working with previously saved world [01.106.011] [DS].

16. Tylus Apprentice Engineer

Also not working in Local Multiplayer and single player.

17. one4chaos Trainee Engineer

Same problem here. Tired of losing materials or having to plan my own suicide.

18. Kazyn Trainee Engineer

New world in local multiplayer: Clients still unable to refill H2.

19. procyon1980 Trainee Engineer

20. Aoie Trainee Engineer

got the same problem :(

21. DaveAllen10 Trainee Engineer

Temporary Workaround (as I've mentioned before): Take 5 ice in your inventory. Jump in small ship cockpit with an oxygen generator and oxygen tank attached to the cockpit (how you normally oxygenate a small ship cockpit. While sitting in cockpit, transfer ice to oxygen generator. Hydrogen will go to 100%.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.