Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

01_174_007 dev - Destruction and Explosion Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PurrfectBlinky, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. PurrfectBlinky Trainee Engineer

Hello Fellow engineers.

I did some crash testing and explosion testing today, and found two game breaking bugs on both occassions.
    1: When Crashing into voxels, my ship would not deform/explode/be destroyed. While this was the case while crashing into other ships, trees, etc. And weapons + Destruction was enabled. Is this a feature or bug? (I found that is is linked to the atmospheric drag mod for now... at least problem seems solved in a clean world)

2: Using explosives does not deliver force anymore. I remember having rockets that had a blast radius and would propell any block that would become detached. Now there is only damage and no sign of explosion. Even when there is only a single block left of a grid. Also the damage seems really weak fo rthe amount of impact it seems to have visually.

I hope this helps, I did not find any other reports of this on the forum. Could be my world, playing with vanilla blocks but with atmo drag and clean armor. The explosion bug was in space however.

2. CptTwinkie Master Engineer

Blinky, wrong forum. Moving....

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.