Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

]1.037.014 64bit] Lone Survivor cockpit camera locked to external view

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by quyxkh, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. quyxkh Trainee Engineer

New world, survival mode, safe, single-player Lone Survivor. `T` at the cockpit, the camera's external, `V` does nothing.

2. xxjcxx89 Trainee Engineer

I've had this before had to leave and enter cockpit again to get the camera to work right with v really odd one.

3. quyxkh Trainee Engineer

Tried that (shoulda said so), but it happens every time and not even quit/restart helps.

Log's at http://pastebin.com/JZYnYBeF

4. Leatherneck Apprentice Engineer

Which cockpit are you using? I've noticed that Cockpit 2 (the one with large displays) won't allow FPV.

5. quyxkh Trainee Engineer

That seems to be it. Looking at its screens I can see some sense in it, but I have to wonder who disabling it was supposed to help? Could anybody regard the quarter-second it takes to hit `V` again as that painful?

6. mastpayne Senior Engineer

The large cockpit2 always only had 3rd person view. They figgered ya couldn't see through the screens to the outside....

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.