Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.067.007] Always stuck on loading screen now

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PharmacyLove, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. joemorin73 Junior Engineer

Adding to this. Explains why my creative test world doesn't work.

2. VenomBG Trainee Engineer

Hello,

I can confirm that the issue occurs only on empty worlds.
    I used Space Engineers Toolbox to import an Asteroid into my save and that got it working.
    This can be used as a temporary fix until Keen solves the problem. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  3. Saxon Hammer Trainee Engineer

I have the same problem Shift-F10 spawn a new asteroid works as a temporary solution. Interesting that you can do Shift-F11 and get a sim speed of 0.1 while still in loading screen.

4. Dan2D3D Moderator

Yes VenomBG is right I've used SEToolbox but caution with the asteroid position. ;)

SEToolbox

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  5. radam Senior Engineer

Or switch To creative and with shift f10 place one...

6. Dan2D3D Moderator

Well the world does not load so I can't hit ''F10'' LOL

7. Thedevistator Senior Engineer

You actually can the world partially loads the problem is it keeps the loading screen up because it hasn't loaded up any asteroids (even though their are none) but shift f10 still works in the loading screen once you hear the jetpack kick on.

8. SEModder4 Junior Engineer

Hey guys I think the Asteroids got very lonely and told the game engine NOT to load the game up.

They hate me because I never use them.

9. Dan2D3D Moderator

Thank you very much for specifying but I will stick with SEToolbox where I can see what I do. ;)

10. vangrunz Apprentice Engineer

Have the same problem in Single Player.

Spawning an asteroide with SHIFT+F10 is a workaround, but not the sense of it.

In Multiplayer, joining a dedicated server, first shows up the spawning screen, then second reverts to loading screen, showing only the autor of $CITATION, to come back to spawning screen. That's very confusing.

Having loading screen without citation but autor at the end of downloading progress (and pre-rendering or anything like that) is a phenomenon since a few releases, though. One can say: it got worse with each release.

11. tawapah Trainee Engineer

Just a thought that came to my mind.. If it hasn't already been applied to the developing, I would consider implementing a Test-driven development process, thus making it easier to spot and eliminating defects like this. I have recently looked into this game with interest since I heard of the programmable blocks and I'm excited to see how this will evolve further within the game.

12. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

we are releasing fix for this issue right now. Truly sorry for inconvenience. Please try it and let us know, if it helped.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  13. Lynnux Junior Engineer

No one reporting anymore ? Seems to be ok now ;-) At least here it is.

14. tawapah Trainee Engineer

I can also confirm that it is working.

15. Phand Master Engineer

Thank you for letting me know. ;)

16. vangrunz Apprentice Engineer

It's working very well in Single Player, thank you.

On a DS, the screen still flickers. After downloading the world, it shows up loading screen. Then, the normal respawn screen appears (incomplete), what is after about 20 seconds reverted to loading screen where only citation is visible. There it stays a few seconds and the world continues loading (after that, respawn screen is still incomplete unless await another dozen of seconds). The sim speed on this server is ~0.30, so I guess the space of time varies with it.

17. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

this is separate problem and I reported it internally since I also experienced it. :)

18. SteveyFreaq Trainee Engineer

So my friend is having this problem still when trying to join my dedicated server. I can join, and another one of my friends can join no problem, but he joins the wrold, downloads the mods and then gets stuck on the loading screen.

He has tried going into a single player world and has the same problems, and he can't use the Shift+F10 fix as it's a dedicated multiplayer world we want him on.

19. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

please tell him to send me his log file. Maybe I would be able to find the problem and let the guys fix it. Thank you.

20. SteveyFreaq Trainee Engineer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iumhs5co8k8fycm/SpaceEngineers.log?dl=0

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.