Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.076] Small Ship Air Vent no longer working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SEModder4, Apr 3, 2015.

?

Should Keen Re-add the Small Ship Oxygen Systems

Poll closed May 12, 2015.
  1. YES, it should be Re-implemented back into the game for Small Ships

81 vote(s)
    94.2%
  2. no, it should not be available for small ships.--don't choose this one!!!

5 vote(s)
    5.8%
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Belaniell Trainee Engineer

@Phand
    A Statement Please to this topic

2. SEModder4 Junior Engineer

@Belaniell,

it's no use, they do not plan on re-adding the support for the feature back it appears, or it would be back weeks ago.

Even Phand voted No.

3. Conradian Moderator

@SEBuilder4 It is not "No use." The devs have shown they listen to community opinion when it is strongest. Keep the torch burning and get the voices crying. We'll get our support.

4. Useless007 Trainee Engineer

Keen why have you borked small ship oxygen?????????????????????????????????????????????

As a long time player, I recently jumped into the big small ship craze and created (in my eyes) a marvelous exploration ship with everything I ever needed using SEBuilders Small Ship Mega Mod Pack & other small ship mods.
    Complete with working automated airlocks, pressurize interior, Hanger, refinery's, assemblers, etc. Not to mention the ridiculousness amount of programming to make every function of the entire ship automated.
    But it feels like a complete waste of time now and i haven't honestly played space engineers since the 1.076 update.

Please just undo what you changed so i can have a small ship pressurized interior and ill be a happy camper once again, I really, really, really, want to go exploring.

Regards, Anthony

5. SEModder4 Junior Engineer

I CAN CONFIRM, THE OXYGEN SYSTEMS FOR SMALL SHIPS IS NOW 100% FUNCTIONAL!

Thank you, Thank you--X- infinite Keen for bringing back the modding support for this great feature!! :D

• Like Like x 4
  6. Useless007 Trainee Engineer

nice, thankyou.

7. Error_404 Trainee Engineer

So glad this is back. Now I can get back to building :)

8. Grimxxmastr Apprentice Engineer

i build in vanilla mostly now, though i have in the past used builders mod pack and i can say now that keen fixed it. its moments like this in which the community is heard and acknowledged by the devs that i raise a glass to these devs and this community! you guys rock. keep at it.

9. SEModder4 Junior Engineer

Could a moderator please remove the poll, but keep this topic open in case should the feature stop working at anytime would be wonderful :D

Also Thank you Keen for hearing us out on this excellent feature for Small Ships, it means a lot :D

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.