Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

{1.083} Sensors do not reset once triggered.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Buzzed Bear, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Buzzed Bear Apprentice Engineer

I am not sure how to explain this one - not even sure if its a bug or something I am doing wrong....

1- All blocks that can be owned are owned (and are shared with Faction)
    2- Sensors are needed to detect small ships (specifically miners) to activate a piston with a connector on the end.
    3- Sensors are place behind a MOD PIECE (Scaffold) and I use the rear setting to detect ships
    4- I have sensors to detect only SMALL SHIPS and LARGE SHIPS.

Problem:

I can get the sensors to activate ONLY if I have it set to detect owner/friendly/neutral/enemy.
    Problem is - it will not reset the sensor (or activate the timer block I have linked to the exit box) with these settings tagged.

When I fly my miner into the sensor field, it will detect the small ship (with all the options tagged), but will not detect when it leaves the field.

Very frustrating.

2. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

we have tried it and cannot reproduce it. Could you please send the world file where this is happening? Thank you.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.