Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.141 - 179][MP][STILL NOT FIXED] Ships float up and away after connect to voxels

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Foogs, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Foogs Apprentice Engineer

Im and my players on server have the issue of lock/unlocking landing gear and watching my small ships float off the ground.
    THIS BUG EXISTS IN [1.141] lol, and exist now, with new shiny HUD.
    >Its destroing survive gameplay on hardcore servers.
    For testers:
    1) create normal small ship with landing gear
    2) connect gear to voxel (stone, rock, any ore)
    3) Reconnect to server
    4) Unlock landilg gear
    5) Watch u ship lost gravity and going away to space :c
    6) Cry and blame keen, for 5 months already. :c
    [​IMG]
    Video proof:

Link to old bugreport https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/1-141-008-64-bit-ships-float-up-and-away.7385283/#post-1286993820

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. punkatron Trainee Engineer

Confirmed, My small ship just floated up like a helium balloon and I lost control of it. This was on a planet with 1G, and even thrusting down didn't help. Cutting all power didnt help either. In the end I had to restart game from an earlier save as I completely lost the ship.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. zorgkirill Apprentice Engineer

This bug tries to save you from lagging on planets %)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. terradus Apprentice Engineer

This bug turns the game into a raving madman! This bug is already valid for 1.5 years. :mad:

This, and many other bugs, caused my boundless discontent with the game! I lost faith in the developers!

My clan (95 people) is looking for another game!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  5. Leonexis Trainee Engineer

Also SP!

This occurred recently in a single player world. Was a planetary lander, but I broke most of it down including landing gear, but did not fall. When later hit by a meteor, it started floating away.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.