Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.181-1.181.105, MP] Turrets are not able to target hostiles

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LocInt, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Imglidinhere Trainee Engineer

Has this been fixed yet? It literally ruined my game due to the last save being right before a hostile NPC was within range. :c

2. I23I7 ME Tester

They are targetting hostiles and they are targetting neutrals. So yeah its fixed.

3. LocInt Apprentice Engineer

Confirmed. It works. But sometimes you have to repaste the ship or your turrets wont shoot.

4. I23I7 ME Tester

I am intrigued in what case do they not shoot?

5. LocInt Apprentice Engineer

Well I had lots of turrets firing at my ship and then I decided to re-paste my ship and after that the turrets just could not fire on it. I had to re-paste the turret grid as well.

6. I23I7 ME Tester

If you use the same blueprints it can happen again?

7. LocInt Apprentice Engineer

Yes I used same blueprint.

8. Imglidinhere Trainee Engineer

Okay so... the issue HASN'T been resolved... it's just changed into a new one... great. :/

9. I23I7 ME Tester

Alright send me the blueprint ill try it out. You are one hundred percent positive its not reloading or moving around ammo if you were in survival.

10. tyriael_soban Apprentice Engineer

I'm having this issue intermittently, sometimes the turrets will, other times they will sit there and idle rotate.
    Granted, im using a modded turret, but it seems a bit weird that i get out of the control seat and the turret goes back to free fire again...

11. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey which modded turret are you using can you get me a video of that?

12. tyriael_soban Apprentice Engineer

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=635057556
    Energy weapons - Large ship plasma cannon turret, the issue is as i said, intermittent.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.