Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.181.103] Floating objects inexplicably disappear(not exceeding the limit of quantity).

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Solohahn, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Solohahn Trainee Engineer

When the floating objects floated to far, some time they disappear without any reasons~ such as you sent a floating object to 6 km far, it did not crash, and just disappeared.

2. Thrak Apprentice Engineer

What are the clean-up settings for the world you're in? Max floating objects? Cleanup rules?

3. Solohahn Trainee Engineer

but not exceeding the limit~~

4. xiojade Trainee Engineer

I've had my corpse - and all inventory stored on it - disappear the instant I got to it, even if it took 10 seconds from re-spawning to travel there, it'd just pop out of existence. It hasn't happened lately so I'm hoping it was silently addressed with the latest update, but it could be indicative of the same problem. And it was nothing to do with the max objects or cleanup rules for me.

5. Solohahn Trainee Engineer

This game becoming foolish~ blocks becoming unplayable and unreasonable. I dont know why they do this, but the game be destroyed by themselves~~

6. Spets Master Engineer

and why you need to send a floating object 6 km away?

7. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

were you on a server?
    most long term servers have strict clean up plugins to keep things running smoothly
    and almost all of them state that a grid with no beacon will be deleted after such and such amount of time.
    if thats the case even try building the frame of a beacon

• Like Like x 1
  8. I23I7 Tester Staff

That sounds like trash removal tool working as intended.

As @Forcedminer asked what are the setting for trash tools?

@xiojade Something similar happened to me with a container but about a month ago but it was addressed tell me if you encounter it again please.

9. xiojade Trainee Engineer

It appears to have been fixed, I haven't had that issue recently at all.

10. I23I7 Tester Staff

Alright thanks!

11. Solohahn Trainee Engineer

That's my secret~~~

12. I23I7 Tester Staff

Sneaky sneaky.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.