1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

[1.186.031 default] Voxel destroys Blocks built on or under surface

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lord_Anubis, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lord_Anubis

Lord_Anubis Trainee Engineer

He There,

My Name is Lord Anubis and I'am streaming on Youtube.

I decided to build a Vault underneath the Moon surface. In Multiplayer Host, we are Three (With me) and sometimes Four Engineers who building the Vault like in Space 1999.

I have built an Elevator for Persons with one Piston. Further on, we build a little bit deeper. One Hallway, then the Refinery and Assembly line and after that we have finished the Reactor Room.

After I fly to a Loot Crate I came back and find lots of holes in the Metal walls an the Voxels was seen.
    I wonder how this can happen. We are sure, that the Voxels have a bug that destroya underground Bases and structures. It's the Second time now, that I have to repair my Vault airtight doors.

Thanks.

Lord_Anubis

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.