Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.186.5/1.187] Blue Print Bug: Blue Prints partially freezing game.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xylush, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Xylush Trainee Engineer

[1.186.5/1.187] Blue Print Bug:

I've been playing space engineers over the past few days with friends, making a fleet. I was tasked with making cargo ships and saving variants to the blueprints for use on our main world. i come back online and try to access the blue prints and my game partially freezes. the sounds and the environment still work the blue print screen is stuck even the loading wheel isn't turning.
    it worked fine when i had 40 mods installed, but when running less than that, my blueprints nor steams dont work.

ive tried to reinstall the game, verifying files, remove all steam blueprints and even get rid some of my old ships, but still nothing. ive deleted certain mods that was cause it, but the problem persists after i removed them. Even after Todays update for multiplayer the blueprints still freeze the game.

i seriously need some help, to solve this issue.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.