Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.187.073] Lethal glitch in flying mechanic when leaving flight seats

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Burstar, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Burstar Apprentice Engineer

When getting out of a flight seat of a grid moving at a constant 100m/s, the character appears with thrusters on and dampeners off. In the case of the lander in gravity, seemingly standing on the floor.

Pressing 'X' to shut off the thrusters can cause immediate rapid deceleration and slamming into walls = death.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

:( yeah.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact you spawn seated and the game things or even remembers that you should be at 0 m/s
    then when you leave the seat you're moving 100 m/s with jetpack on and dampeners off. but when you turn it off the game sorta freaks out and changes your speed to that number.

3. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi, this has been already reported. I hope we will be able to fix it quickly, this one annoys me a lot. :p

Thank you.

4. Burstar Apprentice Engineer

This is a slight variation of the old seat bug where you would appear and die and/or immediately fly into a wall.

This one you spawn fine with jetpack on and dampeners off, but as soon as you shut off the jetpack you slam into something.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.