Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.187] Dedicated servers stuck "streaming" for certain people and not others

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kobura, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kobura Trainee Engineer

Some can connect fine. Others are stuck "streaming" forever. They can start local games and connect to each other but not mine. Even empty worlds with no content "streaming" with no data.

2. Monkeytoes2 Trainee Engineer

Bump for same issue. Dedicated servers my friend runs won't allow me to get past the respawn screen. It's stuck streaming. Only one person out of my whole group can get in without issues. It looks like the server is sending out data very slowly or none at all.

3. radam Senior Engineer

10mbps connection, 50 ping in the server menu, hovering about 80 ingame.

Upon death, it gets stuck, doesnt respawn.
    Reconnection via f5 gets stuck itself.

Spawning hasnt given me as many problems as before, so far. Thats good.

It really says in my face my connection is bad and pauses the game. Which is good I guess. But I did get into a paused and stuck scenario.

Stuck meaning game is sending up data but not receiving any.

4. jordan_hayes Trainee Engineer

has this issue been fixed or does any1 know a workaround for it. my friend has tthe same issue i think he died in game for it to happen. so it was on him respawning from death. not loading into server. we tried rebooting the server . he redownloaded the game to see if tht made a diffrenece. i made him admin tht didnt work. so we cant find a fix for it . he can connect to other servers on the same experimental server thing just not our dedicated server plz if any1 knows how to fix it holla here thanks.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.