Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

4th Quadrant Gaming [Whitelist] light RP survival server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by BullSaw, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. BullSaw Trainee Engineer

4th Quadrant Gaming is looking for some more players to join in our whitelisted survival server. We are looking to increase the faction action going on. Rules are pretty simple, but the one thing we will not tolerate is griefing. That means no attacking players when they are offline, you cannot steal ships ever (exceptions for spoils of war/wreckage after a battle).

So far we have been pretty incident free. If you want to join a server where the stuff you build is safe from ramming idiots, reply to this thread with your steam name, and why you want to join.

The server is 3.4 ghz, though i believe it is overclocked. Runs really well.

32 asteroids 10km apart makes for great faction based RP

A number of factions are looking for more members to fill their ranks.

We have also have a Teamspeak server for our players.

Link to the steam group page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/4QG

2. rrrrick Trainee Engineer

Bullsaw, any chance you can verify the link? It's not loading for me - Steam says there's no group by that name or something.

3. BullSaw Trainee Engineer

Try again. I don't know what was wrong with it, even though the link was infact correct.

4. rrrrick Trainee Engineer

Works now. Thanks, Obama.

5. BullSaw Trainee Engineer

6. Ceejay9 Trainee Engineer

Really looking for a multiplayer server where I can play that my wife won't mind jumping in to play on once in awhile. And she likes to build not PVP. But I enjoy it from time to time. This may just fit the bill! Invite only, So I will PM you hers and my steam ID, if you think we would be a decent fit.

7. Aurenian Apprentice Engineer

Where is your server? I'm in Australia so I have to figure out if the ping will be worth a try.

8. Akio Trainee Engineer

I like RP and am looking for a good survival server. Also i am digging the asteroid count. I never grief, i love multiplayer. Happy to join anyways so, if i can?? THanks

9. BullSaw Trainee Engineer

The server is on the east coast of USA. You are all welcome to join. we need more manpower in our various factions. Just PM me your steam ID, or add me on steam here

10. Logan Trainee Engineer

I would Love to join my Steam ID is Hawk2266 and I might have a few friends that would come too if your server ends up being worth it.

11. JayCo2013 Apprentice Engineer

Would love to join too, also have a friend I regularly MP with, We are looking for somewhere safe where we can build up a mining operation and maybe also join a faction and help with their enterprises but still have our small base of operations for mining not completely griefed as our last two attempts at settling in somewhere has ended in.
    Id JayCo2013 and Megalon60 for your consideration please.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.