1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Suggestion Declined Ability to add personal "notes" or "remarks" to certain users.

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions and Bugs' started by plaYer2k, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. plaYer2k

plaYer2k Master Engineer

I would like to see a feature where i can add certain remarks, notes, nicknames, additional informations to a single user that is only visible to me but displayed every time i view a users information like posts in threads.

So every use can set a certain note to a user in their profile and that will be displayed any time like this:
    [​IMG]

That would be helpful to add certain preferences to a user you cant always keep track with otherwise (nice survival player, kinda rude, helpful, got engineering degree(master), has a cat, loves ice cream).
    The input field should support multiple lines where each line gets a linebreak when it is too long.
    A reasonable char limitation would be good (256 chars?) but it shouldnt be too limiting (32 is certainly too small).

• Like Like x 2
  2. DrVagax

DrVagax Administrator

Good suggestion, although not possible and not worth the time to script this in.
    I can add a Note field under users but then only the user itself can modify it rather then someone else and we already have Signatures for that kind of stuff.

3. plaYer2k

plaYer2k Master Engineer

If the user himself would be able to add a note for everyone else the same, it would feel redundant to signatures imo.

Thus if adding individual notes for others only visible to you is not possible, so be it. Thanks.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.