Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Advanced Avionics Corp. - Bringing you the future of tomorrow, today!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Cyrus Deacon, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Skeloton Master Engineer

Shall I fill the tub and help you out?

2. GDFKingTigerTank Apprentice Engineer

No need, I heard the waste management system is backing up through the drain into the tub.[​IMG]

3. Grim Apprentice Engineer

Excellent. More fuel.

4. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

Hey invisible muffin. Where you been? We have been trying to get a hold of you.

5. Grim Apprentice Engineer

I have been at school and on the forums.

6. mik97t Trainee Engineer

We are talking about making a building project in our group that we all are gonna participate in. We arent sure what to build yet but there will be a lot of team work, if you wanna join then send me a friend request on steam and you will be free to make suggestions.

We probaly wont recruit new people to the group after we get our 24/7 server, so hurry up and join;)

Steam ID: MIK97T

7. mik97t Trainee Engineer

AAC now has a rust server, if you dont know what rust is then check it out on steam, if your intrested in the server then join AAC. We will of course still play space engineers, we have a new competition thats gonna start soon :)

Steam ID: MIK97T

8. Grim Apprentice Engineer

We.... We have a Rust server?

9. mik97t Trainee Engineer

Yeah havent you seen the forum :woot:

10. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

Today we just hit our 60th member. A rust server is also up as stated above. Feel free to join our server even if you are not a member of AAC. We monitor it so cheaters are no problem.

11. Grim Apprentice Engineer

N-no cheaters? I don't have to start over every two hours because of the random deaths?

12. Atrieya Trainee Engineer

wanted to join you guys but having trouble getting a hold of mik97t. Im in Pacific Time and will be playing a lot more so would like a nice motivated group to do so with :D let me know.!!

13. mik97t Trainee Engineer

Whats the problem?..... cant you find me on steam?

14. mik97t Trainee Engineer

We are now talking about taking Kerbel space program to us, and of course we will also get a multiplayer server for that :) so if you have the multiplayer mod but need people to play with, then come join us :D you wont regret it!

15. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

We have been playing lots of games together, or at least making friends and getting to know each other a bit. So far we have played Rust. KSP (Tho I have not joined in on this). Minecraft FTB. And currently I am talking people into Elder Scrolls Online. Which looks amazing BTW.

Space Engineers isn't terribly viable at this time considering its extremely limited. But we are definitely keeping our eye on the prize and can't wait to be able to put up a real server! Join us at AAC!

16. kuikentje Trainee Engineer

Just joined AAC, awesome group:D

17. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

Surivival time! We are working on a server right now and will have something ready to play for the AAC community tomorrow. We will not be open to the public. Unfortunately only 16 members will be able to log in at a time due to SE limitations. If you would like to join AAC now is the time.

18. mik97t Trainee Engineer

AAC is getting close to 100 members and we are talking about having a large battle with big ships and small fighters, join AAC by sending me a friend request on steam to be a part of this epic battle

Steam ID: mik97t

19. Xanderfuzz Trainee Engineer

Looks like it's going well guys, congrats. Tell me, how d'you plan on doing a large battle with all of the limits currently in the game. I.e. only getting around 16 people, the fact that PvP regularly crashes clients etc.

EDIT: Also, did you ever scrap that age requirement? It's not exactly fair to under 18/16 to be assumed immature because of their age. :/

20. mik97t Trainee Engineer

we are still figuring out how we will do the battle. And no you still have to be 16 or above to join

21. mik97t Trainee Engineer

AAC now have a group for Star Citizen. this doesnt mean that we will give up on Space Engineers but instead have 2 different groups so remember when you send me a friend request let me know if you want to be a part of the Star Citizen group or Space Engineers or maybe even both!

22. Cyrus Deacon Trainee Engineer

We are working on our dedicated server. Considering this is an alpha build, we ask for patience. Please start a chat with out recruiting officer if you are interested in joining AAC.

Depending on server limitations, we will be wanting other groups to join our server, it will not only be available to AAC in the future. But for right now, AAC only.

If you are interested in being a part of a mature dedicated server, please leave a post so we can keep you and your organization up to date.

Thank you,

AAC Team
    http://www.spaceengineerswiki.com/Factions

23. mik97t Trainee Engineer

AAC is going through some big changes, the biggest change is we have a new group leader, we are still talking about some changes but a teamspeak server is something we should be getting soon and we have a dedicated server open but only a few people are able to join at the time so please be patient, you still have to be 16 or above to join the group so if you are interrested then please add me on steam.

24. mik97t Trainee Engineer

AAC now has a new website so we can all start from a fresh, we will have different events and we will have a ship of the month. If your interrested in joining then send me a friend request on steam or you can check out the website and see if its something for you. You can also join though the website.

25. mik97t Trainee Engineer

AAC finally has a TS server and we will be starting some events the next saturday, we will have some dogfight with just the group but at some point we will be doing it agains another faction, if you are interested in joining please contact me on steam

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.