Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Air preassure bug in Update 01.120.010 (updated)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Trenten Degreth, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Trenten Degreth Trainee Engineer

this is a bug report for Update 01.120, opening doors still zero's Air pressure in an otherwise sealed room.
    embedded / linked video demonstrates this bug.

2. Matze1984 Trainee Engineer

Confirmed. This was also present in the previous versions in combination with the bug that causes the oxygen to dissapear if some thing is changed in a room.

3. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Hey guys.

Thank you for the report. Can you please check that the oxygen really gets zeroed? You can check the state of the oxygen by accessing the Air Vent block.

Regards,
    PF

4. Trenten Degreth Trainee Engineer

i can tell you that yes this does zero the room,for all intents and purposes. if i had not had the helmet on i would have been taken damage. i can do another video to show that and what was requested if you like.

Edited to better explain my thoughts and psuto spelling (im horrible at it.)

Edit 2, i can also show sim speeds if there related. i was only getting 15-16 FPS at the Time of Recording.

Edit 3, As of build 01_120_010 this issue has been fixed for me. i cannot replicate it. thank you Keen for a fast response. Scratch that Will be uploading video. soon

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  5. Trenten Degreth Trainee Engineer

Sorry for the double post but here is the video showing the same bug in version 01_120_010 this time showing sim speed And requested Information.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.