Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Antennas, Beacons and DS

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help and Troubleshooting' started by Zephyris13, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Zephyris13

Hi all,

I'm not sure if something changed in the past year I've been missing, but I can't get antenna networks to work on DS.

I have an old map with antenna relays at 48KM apart...and they used to work...however they stopped working now, and only see the relays 'blip' in and out randomly. I've even tried on a new world, and same exact situation.

Is there something I need to change in server settings? Also, I noticed that if I place a beacon *and* an antenna, it tends to work most of the times, but not 100% stable. So...was there a change in how antennas (not laser antennas) function? Or is this yet another bug?

Thank you.

2. Ronin1973

I think the antenna range is now 40km and it used to be 50km. Paste in a third relay station halfway in between and see if that fixes the problem. You will also want to check to see if the antennas are set to broadcast as that's a new feature as well.