Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Any plans for Scripts???

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by SeliG, Mar 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SeliG Trainee Engineer

Hey guys,

Any plans for scripts to be turned on in the Official Servers??

I personally only want the Automatic LCDs as this is a massive part of organising for me..... cant see that being a problem. Seems strange to have a 'Programmable Block' but we cant use them?!

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Official servers use the official version I guess. Programmable block if I am not mistaken is still considered "experimental".

3. SeliG Trainee Engineer

yeah, unfortunately you cant do anything with the programmable blocks. The Scripts have been turned off in the server details. its a shame, because used correctly these are AWESOME! even if its just for displays

4. Malware Master Engineer

It's highly unlikely they'll enable any experimental features on the official servers, since when used incorrectly they can easily bring a server to its knees :(

5. SeliG Trainee Engineer

its a massive shame that people use it incorrectly! I just want my LCD screens to manage inventory! its a miners key tool to manage whats in their cargo without the pain in the arse, stop - open control panel - go to cargo - then check manually - start again.

I wonder if Keen are going to find a way to have just that script running, they obviously like it or it wouldnt feature in the games intro video!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.