Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

any way to change Heavy Armour with missing metal grids - visuals

Discussion in 'General' started by Mollymawk, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mollymawk Trainee Engineer

Hiya,

Does anyone know of a mod or can just give me welding hints & tips.

I have vast amounts of heavy armour to weld up, I occasionally find blocks where I have not used metal grids, but they look just the same as finished blocks. I was wondering are there any mods that changed the visuals of unfinished blocks?
    or maybe only apply the paint at 100%.

any suggestions please?

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

The only thing I can think of is maybe using a script that displays block status on an LCD screen that will show the ones that are not at 100%.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Roxette Senior Engineer

This has been asked for many times since the heavy armour blocks were added, I doubt there has ever been a response from Keen. It could be done as a mod, by re-ordering the components and changing the point at which the models are switched. Because of the number of block variants it would be a fair amount of work to create, and with so many changes about to happen in the forthcoming updates, now is not a good time to be doing it. Maybe ask again when the game reaches release status and it wouldn't need to be re-done :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.