Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Anyone know who the mod is of www.spaceengineerswiki.com?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help and Troubleshooting' started by JimTheSoundman, Feb 3, 2017.

1. JimTheSoundman

I like the SE Wiki, but it appears there are no mods.

I registered but never got a verification email and there doesn't appear to be a way to contact any of the moderators, if there are any.

The page about thrusters has some broken pictures also. I was going to try to edit the page to fix them, but I can't get registered and so I can't fix anything. I can't contact anyone to tell them I can't get registered.

Very frustrating all around.

2. Farindark

3. JimTheSoundman

The second item applies, but when I click on the link, it takes me to a page that says "The instant invite has expired"

The fourth item doesn't tell me anything useful. Might as well have just said, "We have no idea, and your guess is as good as ours."

So I do appreciate your trying to help, but I still am in the same boat.

4. Roxette

There are at least three separate wiki sites for the game, but all are very outdated and ill-maintained, probably because the game has since its inception had so many fundamental changes on an almost weekly basis that keeping a wiki constantly up-to-date and accurate is more trouble and work than anyone is prepared to carry on with longer than momentarily. Add to this the fact that a lot of these changes are frequently reverted and in any case never properly described or documented by Keen, and it's really a lost cause.

5. Farindark

Greetings

You need to hit the "continue to Discord" button which will then take you a "login" screen at the very bottom you will need to create a an account if you don't already have a Discord account. This will then allow you to download and install the Discord client which will then enable you to join the KeenSoftwareHouse Discord Chat. That said I do not personally use Discord and am not active in Keens chat which I do know is also used for their forum chat. I also know many of the very active Keen game supporters frequent it so maybe just maybe you might find some help there. Who knows? Just depends on how "Keen" you are to try and how many hoops you want to jump through. (see what I did there?):p

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  6. JimTheSoundman

I tried this as you suggested. I created a Discord account, and was able to log in. Then I did a search for Keen and Keen Software House and KeenSoftwareHouse. No hits.

I then tried the "Join" key but it requires you to have a link. Unfortunately the only link I have is the expired one. So I'm unable to join the Keen Discussion.

This is the type of B.S. that makes it very hard for players to get invested in a game. It's not the major flaws, it's the lack of attention to detail and the minor things that are the most infuriating.

I wouldn't be that hard to just put an email address to write to if there were problems. But no, it has to be a 30 step process, and then you jump through all thirty hoops and it still doesn't work. Incredibly annoying.

7. Roxette

https://discord.gg/0hIE7GirODUqhfIg - from http://forum.keenswh.com/threads/discord-server.7376505/