Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Assembler "Community Fix"

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lithorn, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lithorn Trainee Engineer

The fix for assemblers seems a bit broken.

I have 32 Assemblers, with 1 being the main and the rest being in CO-OP mode.

I que up 100 Steel plates, the main does 2-4 plates, and a coupe random assemblers get about 10-20 plate jobs insted of all of them sharing the work load.

Before the patch they worked great, they just had issues with pulling enough materials for their tasks to stay in que. This especially was an issue with Construction Components as it would only pull the exact amount...

Now they just shunt the workload onto the first few assemblers insted of splitting it evenly and suck down the materials in an instant..

2. Axios Trainee Engineer

I have 2 only assemblers, one is the master. I put 10 metal grid on queue, all 10 built by master.

Other assembler was on, attatched to conveyor, full of iron ingots and properly setted as coop.

However I put on master queue 1000 steel plates and 128 solar cells and coop worked perfectly.

Master assembler has one efficiency module, the other no. Maybe for small queues, the master with efficiency module is preferred?

3. Sibz Apprentice Engineer

4. joemorin73 Junior Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.