Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Better Tutorials

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Crusader, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Crusader Apprentice Engineer

I would like to suggest that the tutorials should be reworked, and changed to Medieval Engineer's type of "Quest" tutorials. Where basically, you are given a few "missions" which tell you to build the basics and tell you stuff around it.

I started Medieval Engineers recently and this feature NEEDS to be introduced to Space Engineers for both planetary spawns and space spawns. Not to mention this Quest system could be used later for stuff... :)

2. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

i kinda liked the old SE training missions...they explained things pretty well with the signs and all.

3. Malware Master Engineer

It's quite likely they will, but they probably want to actually be finished with the survival gameplay first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sykel Trainee Engineer

In fact, it does not make sense to work on tutorials as the game's current features are being revisited and new ones are coming.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

oh well the old training missions were a nice memory and helped me get attended to the game.
    maybe some day they might wind up on the workshop.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Timuroslav Apprentice Engineer

I think my favorite mission was the oxygen station training mission. Because it explained how stockpiling worked. The conveyor one was great too, though it takes a lot of poking at stuff to figure out the difference between a conveyor circuit and a grid.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.