Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

BUG a castle in the air.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 人族狙击手, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. 人族狙击手 Trainee Engineer

标题的意思是。
    在没有地基。没有推进设备。没有任何与地面或者空气的作用力等等情况。在空气中建筑不会掉落到地上。
    The title means.
    There is no foundation. No propulsion equipment. There's no force on the ground or on the air or anything like that. Buildings do not fall to the ground in the air.

因为我无法给你们直接提供照片及存档。
    所以我通过腾讯聊天软件向你们的员工Percy Liu发送了BUG视频以及存档。
    Because I can't provide you with photos and archives directly.
    So I sent BUG video and archived it to your employee Percy Liu through tencent chat software.

这个BUG我发现很久了。这次碰巧我录制了完整的视频。并且保存了存档。
    I've found this BUG for a long time. This time I happened to record the full video. And saved the file.

2. Sarekh Senior Engineer

Do you have static grid support enabled in world options? do they fall when you enter their menu and klick on "convert to ship" on the info tab?

3. Burstar Apprentice Engineer

I think the setting is "unsupported Stations" in case there is a translation error.

4. Arcturus Senior Engineer

Yeah, Medieval Engineers is the one with castles.

5. 人族狙击手 Trainee Engineer

6. WraithLeader1 Apprentice Engineer

7. 人族狙击手 Trainee Engineer

[QUOTE =“WraithLeader1,帖子:1287097400,成员:3947545”]这是一个可以让你将照片发布到论坛的视线。

https://postimages.org/ [/ QUOTE]
    I can't open that website without a VPN. In China we have Sina, Weixin, Tencent.

China canceled private VPN services earlier this year. Very few people can now own a VPN. So I can only send documents to you through tencent software and baidu cloud disk.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.