Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Buggy seats

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Hellothere!, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Hellothere! Apprentice Engineer

Now that we get planets, I think we really need some open small ship pilot seats to build build stuff like buggies or hoverbikes. You can't really enjoy planets when stuffed into a pressurized cockpit.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. PilotMax Apprentice Engineer

So true.

3. DanDuncombe Apprentice Engineer

The way I do it is by having a remote control block and a passenger seat. It works in creative at least.

4. Killacyte Senior Engineer

Seconded

5. Hellothere! Apprentice Engineer

The Passenger seat is fine for it's purpose, but I'm thinking about something more sporty looking.

6. VonKlutch Trainee Engineer

+1 hell ya, i cant wait to build buggies and rovers for planet side builds.

7. Krovennan Apprentice Engineer

Perhaps a non-sealed version of the Fighter Cockpit? Just the frame instead of the windows and a steering wheel? Model is mostly there, it's really just making a new version of it. I approve of that idea.

8. VonKlutch Trainee Engineer

I'd like to see bucket seats and a steering wheel so a block that has a chair with pedals and dash and a passenger seat without steering wheel or pedals.

Also if we could get a couple motorcyle style setups would be absolutely amazing. buggies are cool but hover bikes are awesome.

9. Braxbro Junior Engineer

Come to think of it, the Azimuth cockpits will work fine until they add this.

10. aerosabe Apprentice Engineer

Yes! a light weight control seat like azimuth's. I feel this is needed in vanilla. Both for weight and avoiding annoying menu navigation just to start piloting or the need for an air vent on every vehicle to avoid suffocating in the cockpit.

11. mberkers Trainee Engineer

+1 from me also.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.