Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Can't right-click remove uranium from any storage

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ecen, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ecen Trainee Engineer

After the latest patch, when I right click a stack of uranium to remove some of it from an assembler or a small station storage (only ones I tested) the game crashes. Other metals seems to work properly. I can also left-click to remove uranium without problem and I can right-click-insert uranium without problem as well.

Couldn't find file upload function...
    SpaceEngineers.log: http://pastebin.com/WMdcHvri
    SpaceEngineers-VRageRender.log: http://pastebin.com/meEiLDEg

EDIT: I was in fact talking about uranium ore. My bad.

2. mastpayne Senior Engineer

I was able to duplicate the problem with uranium ORE from a container. The ingots seemed to work fine for me.

3. Spaceballs Trainee Engineer

I'm getting the same problem but with iron ingots, to and from a large station container. can left click transfer OK but splitting a stack seems to crash the game.

4. spacedMatt Apprentice Engineer

The number of items is being cast as a double (10.01) for every item when a lot of the items only move in whole integers(1,2,3), only uranium ingot I think are handled in double.

Delete the '.0' off the end of the number.

5. MaveG Trainee Engineer

I have the same problem with Steelplates.
    When i right click an hold on the Steelplates in a large container the game crashes
    The same procedure with other Items works fine.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.