Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Cetric's mod request page - hosted by a modding idiot (me)

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Cetric, Oct 17, 2016.

?

Here is the HOLY FEEDBACK function to the author. Which one of his incompetent ideas you support?

1. Chapter One. - I want a ceiling part as described.

66.7%
  2. Chapter Two. - I like the 'Damsel in distress' on my side.

66.7%
  3. Chapter Three. - I like farm animals.

100.0%
  4. Chapter Four. - I like sleep for recovering.

66.7%
  5. It's all rubbish. Crucify him!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cetric Junior Engineer

Chapter Five: News on this request...

Oh - here it is!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1521656416

Curved timber appeared in workshop just perfect for ship hulls. Like I imagined, in various sizes. Now add planks of same diameters and I think we got the stuff ships are being made of.

Thanks go to the artist C3ntron:
    [​IMG]
    --- Automerge ---
    Once the team is finished with 'Medieval Engineers', I think it is a good idea to start with project "Naval Engineers" - very rewarding subject, starting with galleys and going up the development ladder of ship building in the Age of Sail to first steam engine construction. So much engineering on board of a ship. It's even quite hardcore-ish. I imagine doing a sail plan, roping so you can hoist sails and turn them according to winds, and what else... then in multiplayer people will do reenactments of sea battles, Trafalgar....

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.