Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Client Multiplayer Is Not Working In SE

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Incanatus, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Incanatus Trainee Engineer

Space Engineers, I love the game but it has some setbacks along the way of updating. Just after the new and expansive multiplayer update I decided to test out my Factions world that has zero mods, I usually setup for client only players. I set it up as usual and get it going, open it up to private on load, make the spawn point, and grab a friend or two, then I open it up to public. Once the world is up I notice a problem from my friend one day. He says he can't find my world in the Games list where other client worlds are held. I asked him to refresh once I change the privacy from Public to Private and back to Public again to see if that worked, Nope. I tried refreshing my world, Nope. I went in and out of experimental mode with him trying to join as well, Nope. I have tried everything I can to get someone to join but the only way is now VIA Invite (that used to *force* pull him into the game regardless but its not a problem now) and he would get in but with a few connection issues because of natural phenomenon. This is a MAJOR BUG that I hope the developers will get too as soon as they can. If any one else has a possible solution then please tell me so I can get my client worlds back up and running again.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.