Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Container Drops...

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Silverwing, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Silverwing Trainee Engineer

So I wanted to learn more about creating a DS. I downloaded and installed the software, and have it running as a service. It runs like a champ, I can connect, play to my hearts content very little lag, or bugs of any significant nature that we aren't already aware of.

With one exception, I have cargo drops turned on, max respawn is set to 20, and minimum to 5 (default standard settings). I checked the .cfg file and these values are reflected as they should be. With the server running I have yet to see a single cargo drop and I have played for hours.

At the moment it is just me on the server. Does a DS require a certain number of players to engage the drops or should I look for something else.

As a side note on other DS servers, and also single player the drops work just as you would expect.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.