Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Couple of questions about ME

Discussion in 'General' started by AfterShock, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. AfterShock Trainee Engineer

Hello guys!

to be brief, I am dreamer, yet not worker. I have plenty of ideas yet I am unable to show them in a code. Here they come:

1. I heard you mentioning some A.I. barbarians .. how about some programmable A.I. NPCs and armies?
    - You decide one person to be guard for example, equip him weapon (huge weaponry is not really needed, sword/axe/spear/bow ) and tell him to alarm everyone if there is hostile movement towards your castle.
    - Another example would be e.g. miner or another kind of worker..

2. How about huge global server? I don't really know how possible is that to make, but Imagine a world where all the leaders of castles may unite into kingdom etc... Hard to imagine yet beautiful to picture.

3. How much realistically you want to take it? I know it's engineering game, yet there will be 'Survival' mode. Will you have to collect food? Water? Warmth from clothes? How far you wanna get?

That would be enough for now but be prepared to hear from me again.

Thanks for any response and answer, have a nice Day!

S.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.