Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Crash on starting sp world

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aequoris, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Aequoris Trainee Engineer

I am running windows 8.1, on the most recent update as of the time of this post, I am getting this crash in the crash log when starting or loading singleplayer worlds.

2015-05-12 10:12:48.688 - Thread: 8 -> Exception occured: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
    at VRage.Native.IsoMesher.Calculate(Vector3I min, Vector3I max, Single voxelSize, VoxelData* voxels, IMyIsoMesherOutputBuffer output)
    at Sandbox.Engine.Voxels.MyDualContouringMesher.Precalc(IMyStorage storage, Int32 lod, Vector3I voxelStart, Vector3I voxelEnd, Boolean generateMaterials)
    at Sandbox.Engine.Voxels.MyPrecalcJobRender.DoWork()
    at Sandbox.Engine.Voxels.MyPrecalcComponent.Work.ParallelTasks.IWork.DoWork()
    at ParallelTasks.WorkItem.DoWork(Int32 expectedID)
    at ParallelTasks.FixedPriorityScheduler.Worker.WorkerLoop(Object o)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

2. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

do you have any mods in the world? Also try to verify the game cache. If that will not help please try to reinstall the game. This is strange. Thank you for report and log.

3. Aequoris Trainee Engineer

There are no mods in this world, and it is a fresh install with a verified cache. (I tried reinstalling after I got the issue).

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.