Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Curious about a world disapearance

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by mr_noodler, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mr_noodler Trainee Engineer

Hello Medieval Engineers Admin

I am curious about what happened to the server world Ye Olde Peace River. I tried to login to it and didn't see anything. :(

Thanks for your help!
    mr_noodler

2. CptTwinkie Master Engineer

We don't host servers. I'll move this thread over to multiplayer in hope that someone can answer your question.

3. Dan2D3D Moderator

Hi, contact the server admin = he is the right perso to ask.

TIP
    Always use the Blueprint feature to save your creations on server > This way nothing is lost and you can reproduce in a local world.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  4. dmbME7 Trainee Engineer

@mr_noodler: Ye Olde Peace River PVE server build malfunctioned so bad that the admin had no choice but to wipe and reinstall the server. More details can be found on the discussion page located at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/prrustlers under discussion "Medieval Engineers". Basically, "Ye Olde Peace River" is now "PR Creations" in creative mode and the new survival mode is "Peace River PvE" that is hosted on a different server host.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. mr_noodler Trainee Engineer

Thanks for the advice Dan2D3D69. and Thank you for the information dmbME7 :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.