Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Currency, gold, silver, bronze, tin and players trading

Discussion in 'General' started by ManOfArt, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ManOfArt Trainee Engineer

Is it possible that we might see currency coming to ME as well? But instead of ATM having a treasure chest for storing?

Keeping "money" as a physical object makes it more interesting in management and gameplay like protecting your treasure from invaders, transporting to different place or transporting for transaction. Robbing shops, market stalls nor even trying to steal coins from players or NPC's (by killing), Kingdom wars for lands with gold deposits and so.

With currency we can start hiring other players for any job. Or even buy properties which would be really cool.

2. Farindark Apprentice Engineer

Greetings

CHHIIRRPP ......CHIIRRRP...... Always wanted to try my hand at cricket sound effects! Or maybe that was a bit more cicadary? :eek:

P.S. It's not you @ManOfArt I think it's more of a reflection of the perceived abandonment of ME by Keen after the let go of staff and folding the rest of the ME team back into the SE team. :rocket:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

From one lurker to another; if it went in to SE there is a good chance it can arrive in ME (if not vanilla then a mod). The exception seems to be wolves. Not sure what happened with there, but the space game got the wolves. Weird, right?

4. MorshuArtsInc Apprentice Engineer

Yeah, even weirder is that the wolves replaced the previous cyper dogs... Why the heck would a wolf want to attack my base and munch on solid steel??

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

Because iron is too bitter.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Arkos Trainee Engineer

The trading mod adds a currency. You can trade raw gold/silver for coins, or you can sell other materials/products for coin. You can also buy from the trading shop as well as sell.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931508706