Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dear Keen, I love you,

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Lithorn, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lithorn Trainee Engineer

But do you think you could make the "Hide all Empty" a perm setting.. instead of being reset each time you open the inventory? Or maybe add a function to "hide perm" from the production tab as well? I don't want to see the hundreds of empty inventory, or sorter blocks doing their jobs. I want to see the main ones so I have an easier time reaching in, instead of having to search every time I open an inventory.

Also, how about the production tab "Selection" IE Assembler/Refinery/Storage/ect being based on Alphabetical order? This way renaming them can help "sort" the list on the production tab.. Otherwise an issue below occurs

The issue that needs tinkering is that the "Main" production block changes often.. Add more production blocks, it changes to the last placed, Merge or connect a ship, changes again, reboot and it changes. Can we set it to always keep the "Main" to be the first in the alphabetical List? That way I don't keep trying to do COOP mode only to have had the main one changed

Please and thankyou!

PS. There is an issue with assemblers making construction components at the moment, it will only take the "EXACT" amount to make 1 per assembler, it dosent take a little more to keep it continuous. The causes an issue if you have a lot of assemblers in COOP mode, as they begin to KICK UP, then shut off, then KICK UP again in a cycle, constantly POWERING UP and DOWN, killing sim as well as FPS. Could we nix that by making them grab more than they need like they do with the rest of the components? Ive just been throwing 10k Iron into the main assembler which keeps its cycle steady and keeps the rest of the COOP assemblers in line, otherwise it just stutters real bad if its choking for more iron

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  2. Malware Master Engineer

I'd like to see all filters persisted. I don't have a count of how many times I've had to enter the same filters into that box.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.