Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dedicated Server [01.054.009] - Unable to queue production in Assemblers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ScubaSean, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ScubaSean Trainee Engineer

As stated, I can disassemble parts, but cannot assemble parts.

2. Capt.Mustache Trainee Engineer

Same for me, too.

Take a look at: http://forums.keenswh.com/post/blueprints-7153941?pid=1284932719#post1284932719

3. Iks Trainee Engineer

Yeah same here on dedicated server. Single Player works fine. But I am not the server admin. Could be the fault of SE Extender.

4. demolish50 Senior Engineer

Its not an SESE fault. I'm running Vanilla ATM.

5. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

I can not queue the assemblers as well on my server. Trying to select an icon yields no response. Going to be tough to build once supplies run low.

6. lord-boo Trainee Engineer

assemblers are totally broken now :)

7. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

I swear they were working last night even after the patch, however I had items queued. This will bring Survival to a grinding hault... :eek

8. Binz Trainee Engineer

Same :D

9. adanxx Trainee Engineer

Yes, they were. But there was a much worse issue after yesterdays patch, launching a missile within proximity(2km) of an auto Gatling turret, would instant crash dedicated servers. They did a hotfix this morning, and assemblers are now the issue. Confirmed also on the dedicated server I run, assemblers not assembling.

10. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

IF((Missiles>0 and Missiles=Proximity of Gatling Turret, Cause Server to Crash, Else (Disable Assembler))) - Well ok, the syntax is off a bit.. Trading for 2 unrelated events is extremely odd. :crazy:

11. MagesticMoo Trainee Engineer

Fix one thing break 20 others.. typical keen software. and they think this game is retail.. LOL:eek:eek:eek

12. johne5s Trainee Engineer

Same issue for me, Assemblers do not allow me to add to the queue. I'm the server admin, i'm not using SE extender.

13. MagesticMoo Trainee Engineer

Steam forums are currently in Apeshit mode. yes i did mean that literally, a lot of weekend warriors now braying for keen developer blood. i really wouldnt want to be that Dev that messed up the coding on all hallows eve on a friday night .. Go Keen Go..:D

14. ozarkamax Junior Engineer

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16370024

please.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
  15. MagesticMoo Trainee Engineer

Uhm why the hell would i want to see a WOW post? that game is 100% troll friendly. no thanks. They deserve their bugs and crap coding.

16. ozarkamax Junior Engineer

as an example that retail status does not matter.

17. sgt_taggart Trainee Engineer

Confirmed, same issues here. My server is dead in the water.

18. MagesticMoo Trainee Engineer

Sorry but tell me what social media outlet which has constantly updating games for sale everyday with a close knit community of fellow gamers that has content which hasnt been pirated, copied, exploited so much playing retail is just a joke? Last i check that place was STEAM.. as long as this game is on STEAM i will continue to play it with my friends. the day it comes off steam is when i goto filezilla and grab a pirated copy and go bananas with the rest of the world just like that crappy reference to wow.

19. Heavylink Trainee Engineer

Same here. Assemblers do not work.

20. slippery pete Trainee Engineer

Unplayable until patched

21. dzfast Trainee Engineer

Agreed. Game is not playable unless this is fixed.

22. MangaYuurei Trainee Engineer

I sincerely hope the fix for this won't come just next week. I was quite happy after the patch that corrected the lag/break issues this thursday. For some reason I also have issues with accessing multiple connected storages. For some reason the storage I am acessing allows me to take stuff but not place stuff and ignores the conveyor connections to the other storages on the network.
    *Sigh* Hope the team fixes it soon. Ty and good luck.

23. vsimoesbh Trainee Engineer

No assemblers, server is empty.
    We cant play, GREAT JOB ON BUG FIXING!

24. zancer Trainee Engineer

Yeah great job. Broken game and released for sale!!

25. Azeazel Trainee Engineer

Same on my server

26. MarlDaeSu Trainee Engineer

Players on my server are also affected.

27. Pronga Trainee Engineer

Same here

28. lord-boo Trainee Engineer

thats the point where i am happy to have my 256 drills large ship working for almost one day :p i hat enough ressources to produce everything i need :p

its still frustrating... almost 24 hours playable in 8 days :)

29. doctorbutts Trainee Engineer

Our server experiences this issue too.

30. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

Any word? I am sure the developer realizes the game will be more difficult to play if you can't produce components... Any word from Keen!!!??? How about an acknowledgement!!:mad:

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.