Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dedicated Server [01.054.009] - Unable to queue production in Assemblers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ScubaSean, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mazian Trainee Engineer

Assemblers non-functional in multiplayer (have power, can move materials & modules in and out of the assembler, can change between assemble/disassemble modes-- but cannot queue any components.)

2. Stone Wolf Trainee Engineer

+1

Dedicated server, a few mods, no server extender.

Not only can I not queue up new things, but it looks like whatever was queued at the time the server updated is still there, whatever the assembler was in the middle of building is still partially built and it just seems to be frozen in that state.

3. ketura Trainee Engineer

Also having this issue. Things already queued ran smoothly, but both new and existing assemblers do not work.

4. Fingersniffer Apprentice Engineer

Confirmed on my DS

5. piggdiggler Trainee Engineer

Also confirmed on my dedicated server hosted by PlugPayPlay. As of Friday Oct 31st patch on Steam, I can no longer queue anything in my assemblers. Clicking an item to put in queue yields no response in game. Works fine in offline single player mode however.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  6. Raventhorn Trainee Engineer

THIS should be ALL they are working on now.

Other bugs can wait (ie lights). THIS is just making the game unplayable.

Played SE for some time now, and there are bugs here and there (as it always is with pre-realease) and that is fine. But never felt the need to make an account on the forum.

Great concept, great fun, great game. But we simply can`t play it without assemblers.

7. Arid Trainee Engineer

Could they please fix this NOW ? It's really annoying ...

8. Garie Trainee Engineer

I too can confirm this bug on my Dedicated server. I can also confirm I am running a completely vanilla game

9. kiwimatsch Trainee Engineer

same here on our server, our community are in rage so pls do anythink keen!

assemblers dont work anymore after your gorgeous latest hotfix for fix,

and please let us gamers a half bunch of bugfixing

pls test it one time before releasing stuff like that

it destroy your community, coz now ALL players cannot play

hurry up, wake up, and fix that right now

pls!

thx
    regards
    ballerkneipe.de / 24/7 Multigaming / Servers / Fun

10. Cobra Apprentice Engineer

11. UltimateOrb Trainee Engineer

Very bad. I wanted to play the game at the weekend but the collector is not running. The bug is still not fixed. Perhaps leave the game until better times.

12. PeterHammerman Junior Engineer

Only game host can queve, on DS and joining others game they don't work

13. Arid Trainee Engineer

Idea how long it will take until we get an update ?

14. theonemanyuri Trainee Engineer

Agreed with all the above, ALL the other issues are trivial compared to assemblers not working, especially on a halloween weekend. Game's now unplayable. PLEASE fix this today (dedicated server, few mods, no extender)

15. Pasta Trainee Engineer

When you are writing in a terribly unforgiving language like C# nothing is unrelated!

16. heavyplastic Trainee Engineer

NOOOOOOO KEEEEEEEEN!!!!
    What have you done?
    My (DS) survival is dead in the water without assemblers!

17. ArtofWar Trainee Engineer

Confirmed on my end on DS as well that assemblers are not working. However I had been randomly clicking all the items to see if anything would queue up last night, this morning all the items queued up but then they were shifting as in a looped assembler. It was like the assembler was building them but nothing was being produced or taken from the ingot side, just going through the loop. After about 3 minutes of fiddling around, the assembler just disappeared on my control panel menu and inventory. I forgot to take screenshots of the results but my client crashed and the assembler was the same as it was last night after I got back on. Sooooooo maybe it was just a fluke on my computer and a bug on my client, as I have not been able to reproduce this.
    Edit:
    Agreed completely, mess up one thing in C# almost everything else gets messed up in one way or another.

18. Harry_Caray Trainee Engineer

The assembler on my dedicated server will not queue up any items to create. I have not tried single player. This started right after the hotfix on October 31st.

Love the game and thanks for starting on the list of bugs to fix. Great job!

19. StuffYouFear Apprentice Engineer

We can all look at this as a time to start recycling our space junk, our what we precive as spacejunk despite what ever your fellow server players claim is the best designed ship "EVHARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!1!!!11!!one"

20. SirJannson Trainee Engineer

Same bug at our servers... glad to hear its a big issue so the fix will appear soon :p

21. SirJannson Trainee Engineer

glad to hear its a big issue, so the fix will hopefully appear soon :p

22. MangaYuurei Trainee Engineer

Actually, I am quite fearful of the possibility that the fix for this particular probelm will only come on the regular patching period, meaning next thursday. I honestly hope I'm wrong.

23. Beeskee Trainee Engineer

I thought it was just me, whew. I tried changing the ownership of the assemblers, too. Just to be sure.

24. Jath Trainee Engineer

I sure hope not. I just got done working a Really crappy week, and then found this issue. I hope they get it fixed soon.

25. dakatl Trainee Engineer

Im a noob to SE, finally had time to sit down and play, building my first miner, and then this! arrgggh. please fix asap.

26. Cpl. Hicks Trainee Engineer

I am having this same issue on my DS as well. Shame, the weekend looked so fruitful.

27. Blako Apprentice Engineer

On a multiplayer game, not a server, only the host can create an assembler queue. Tested on two multiplayer non dedicated worlds.

28. Koder Apprentice Engineer

Confirmed this is happening on every dedicated server and listen server I've been on.

1) Can Disassemble
    2) Can Access inventory
    3) Cannot queue production

This happens regardless of ownership, hacking, and on any scenario.

Survival is unplayable in multiplayer.

29. Fingersniffer Apprentice Engineer

So the game was broken when you couldnt mine any material, so they fix that only to break assemblers so you still cant build anything....

30. SGTxSTAYxGRIND Trainee Engineer

Seriously can we please get a hotfix for this asap?

At least acknowledge something is broken in your game that is critical to its mechanics...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.