Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dedicated server IP error

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by DarkGabo, Feb 11, 2019.

1. DarkGabo Trainee Engineer

Hi,
    I had a dedicated server two years ago and I now I'm enjoing the new dedicated server launch interface with a new problem.

Only have one ethernet port connected and I put in IP listening 0.0.0.0 When I lunch the server the terminal takes some time in Bind IP address... and return a fast error similar to "IP no avalible", and restarts the server.

I tryed to put the interface IP, public IP.... and return that this IP its not for that cases o something (Now I can not specify the error message, at night I will put the exact error)

Anyone know about this? Thanks

The server run on HP DL380 G7 and windows 7 Professional. Firewall its open for Spacededicated server.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

3. DarkGabo Trainee Engineer

Thanks for the reply, I will try to check all guides. This is the error
    [​IMG]

4. Silvrav Trainee Engineer

Does the server sit on a seperate PC then what you playing on?
    Does the server sit behind or after your firewall and/or network?

5. DarkGabo Trainee Engineer

Q1: Yes
    Q2: Internet Router-->Server (Server with windows firewall, and router works fine)

The server has a 7 Days to die dedicated server too, and works fine. I try to stop 7 days dedicated server but the problem its the same. Thanks for the replys

Anyone know where are logs to investigate more about the problem? Thanks

6. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I am not 100% Certain, but I think the log is stored in the main folder of the game.

7. DarkGabo Trainee Engineer

Thanks, there are logs in the game folder but there are no nothing useful.

This is the error if I put my public IP
    [​IMG]

The error in spanish said: "The request address is not valid for this context"

8. Silvrav Trainee Engineer

and you done your port forwarding correctly?

To test try IP 127.0.0.1 for local host and see if your PC on the same network can connect