Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dedicated server Issues

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by mak123abc, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mak123abc Trainee Engineer

Hey guys,
    Im running a dedicated server, it was running fine until yesterday when i added mods. out of the blue it will decide to randomly restart and then when it starts back up again it will get an error something like "error loading world steamworks not initialized" it will then say "exiting..." and be stuck on that forever, i have to force quit the service through Command Promt to be able to stop the server, when i start it back up after that it is fine though. i checked the logs and found another error that was being displayed

"Exception occured: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start service MySpaceEngineersServer on computer '.'. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: An instance of the service is already running"

I would like to keep the mods on if at all possible, I am using this modlist: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439810047

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

2. Aeular Trainee Engineer

I recently hit this same problem. Its restarting itself every time a mod pushes an update, not just the base server it seems. If you turn off auto update it won't restart for every single mod update.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.